The Masterclass is designed for those wishing to develop their understanding of best practice disciplines, tools and frameworks being used successfully in Customer Experience around the globe.
Held by Ian Golding, world renowned Customer Experience Specialist, all graduates of the course will be given case studies, exercises and stories that bring to life the skills needed to succeed as a CX professional.
- Will help develop all delegates knowledge on Customer Experience
- Has practical and interactive tasks throughout the two days
- Is certified by the Customer Experience Professionals Association
- Ian was the first in the world to be certified to deliver training for the Certified Customer Experience Professional qualification
- Has practical examples on how to improve your business
- Provides extensive guidance on how to succeed with the CCXP Certification Process
- Will teach you about the 6 interdependent CXPA competencies
- Helps CX professionals get prepared for the final CXPA exam
Meet our trainer
Ian Golding is a Certified Customer Experience Professional. A highly influential freelance CX consultant, Ian advises leading companies on CX strategy, measurement, improvement and employee advocacy techniques and solutions. Ian has worked across multiple industries including retail, financial services, logistics, telecoms and pharmaceuticals and has deployed CX tools and methodologies all over the world. An internationally renowned speaker and blogger on the subject of CX, Ian was also the first to become a CCXP Authorised Resource & Training Provider.
BOOK YOUR PLACE
Details of the next upcoming CXMasterclass are as follows:
0900 – 1630 (Registration opens at 0830)
Date: 14th and 15th March 2017
Price: $845 (600 JOD)
Location: Amman, Jordan
The training is held for groups of no more than 25 delegates.
Special rates are available for team bookings.
For further information, call 056 752 2028
Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org