Become a Genuine Customer Experience Master
The two day CXMasterclass is designed for those wishing to develop their understanding of best practice disciplines, tools and frameworks being used successfully in Customer Experience around the globe.
The two-day masterclass is co-delivered by Ian Golding, world renowned Customer Experience Specialist and the brilliant Gayana Helder and Marleen Van Wijk.
CX Professional Masterclass
- Will help develop all delegates knowledge on Customer Experience
- Have practical and interactive tasks throughout the two days
- Are certified by the Customer Experience Professionals Association
- Ian was the first in the world to be certified to deliver training for the Certified Customer Experience Professional qualification
- Have practical examples on how to improve your business
- Provide extensive guidance on how to succeed with the CCXP Certification Process
- Will teach you about the 6 interdependent CXPA competencies
- Help CX professionals get prepared for the final CCXP exam
CX Professional Masterclass
The programmes are developed to do two things: firstly, to give you the skills, knowledge and confidence to lead a successful customer agenda in your own business; and secondly to deepen your understanding of the CXPA process and six competencies needed to pass the CCXP exam.
All graduates of the course will be given case studies, exercises and stories that bring to life the skills needed to succeed as a CX professional.
Delegates wishing to take the CCXP exam, can register by completing the registration process at http://www.ccxp.org/.
Special rates are available for team bookings.
For further information, send an email to email@example.com
1. Introductions and expectations
2. The role of the Customer Experience Professional
- Leading the customer agenda
- Influencing with credibility
- CXPA’s Competencies for the CCXP accreditation
3. CX as a tool for transformation
- Evolution of the organisation’s CX maturity
- Why it’s important
- Commercial benefits of CX
4. CX as a tool for transformation
- Customer strategy examples
- Customer Experience frameworks
- Evaluating your customer strategy
5. Brand Proposition
- What is it and why is it important?
- Being clear about the brand promise
- What makes a brand proposition
1. Customer-centric culture
- Characteristics of customer-centric organisations
- What should customer-centric leaders be doing?
- Employee experiences
2. Who are your customers?
- The flaws in traditional segmentation methods
- Creating customer personas
- Using personas to influence
3. Customer empathy
- What is empathy and why is it important?
- How to think like your customers think
- The role of storytelling
4. Customer journey mapping
- The principles of mapping customer journeys effectively
- Keeping it simple and actionable
- Prioritising the most important things
- Measurement principles
- Aligning the voices of your customers, people and processes
- Know what your priorities are
6. Action planning
- For you personally and your organisation
- A framework for managing what happens next
- Keeping up the momentum
Anyone wanting to build their knowledge about Customer Experience and how to lead and manage the CX agendaTopics include
The role of the CX professional
CCXP competency requirements
Customer culture, strategy and actions
Journey mapping and measurement
Early Bird Price: €750 + VAT (with special discounts for group bookings)
Regular Price: €850 Euro + VAT (with special discounts for group bookings)Date
20th and 21st September 2018Location
Meet the Trainers
Ian Golding is a Certified Customer Experience Professional. A highly influential freelance CX consultant, Ian advises leading companies on CX strategy, measurement, improvement and employee advocacy techniques and solutions. Ian has worked across multiple industries including retail, financial services, logistics, telecoms and pharmaceuticals and has deployed CX tools and methodologies all over the world. An internationally renowned speaker and blogger on the subject of CX, Ian was also the first to become a CCXP Authorised Resource & Training Provider.
Gayana Helder, passionate about driving Customer Experience and helping companies to become customer centric by putting employees and customers first, driving cultural change and designing customer journey's. For the last 6 years responsible for the Customer Experience Strategy for DTG, reporting to CEO, having an once in the lifetime opportunity in helping DTG transforming from a yellow page company to an online marketing provider.
Marleen van Wijk, who is CCXP, is an energetic communicator, always challenging you to think customer centric and outside-in. Marleen helps companies to build, improve and drive customer strategies using fact based insights and linking CX results to business growth.