CX Professional Masterclass
Global Customer Experience Specialist
and Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP)
A highly influential freelance Customer Experience consultant, Ian advises leading companies on Customer Experience strategy, measurement, improvement and employee advocacy techniques and solutions. Ian has worked across multiple industries including retail, financial services, logistics, telecoms and pharmaceuticals and has deployed Customer Experience tools and methodologies all over the world.More about Ian
- All core CX competencies, including CX Strategy and brand proposition,
- The role of employees in delivering the strategy
- Customer journey mapping
- CX measurement (VOC, VOE and VOP)
- CX improvement and CX culture.
Ian Golding, world renowned Customer Experience Specialist, all graduates of the course will be given case studies, exercises and stories that bring to life the skills needed to succeed as a CX professional. You will create a relevant and personalised action plan that can start immediately and you will be able to demonstrate greater knowledge, confidence and credibility in the subject within your organisation.
Prior to their attendance at the masterclass, all delegates would be sent a questionnaire exploring their current understanding of customer experience. The questionnaire should be sent back prior to attendance at the workshop.
For those who want to validate their existing knowledge, be exposed to global best practice and learn the newest tools, techniques and methodologies of global best practice Customer Experience (CX)
1. Introductions and expectations
2. The role of the Customer Experience Professional
- Leading the customer agenda
- Influencing with credibility
- CXPA’s Competencies for the CCXP accreditation
3. Customer Strategy
- Customer strategy examples
- Customer Experience frameworks
- Evaluating your customer strategy
4. Brand Proposition
- What is it and why is it important?
- Being clear about the brand promise
- What makes a brand proposition
1. Customer-centric culture
- Characteristics of customer-centric organisations
- What should customer-centric leaders be doing?
- Employee experiences
2. Who are your customers?
- The flaws in traditional segmentation methods
- Creating customer personas
- Using personas to influence
3. Customer empathy
- What is empathy and why is it important?
- How to think like your customers think
- The role of storytelling
4. Customer journey mapping
- The principles of mapping customer journeys effectively
- Keeping it simple and actionable
- Prioritising the most important things
- Measurement principles
- Aligning the voices of your customers, people and processes
- Know what your priorities are
6. Action planning
- For you personally and your organisation
- A framework for managing what happens next
- Keeping up the momentum
Wednesday/Thursday 17th & 18th July 2019Early Bird Price
$890 (with special discounts for group bookings)Regular Price
$990 (with special discounts for group bookings)Venue
TBC, Dubai, UAEBook now
You will have the opportunity to take the CCXP Exam at a CCXP Assessment Centre in Dubai.
Delegates wishing to take the CCXP exam, can register by completing the registration process at http://www.ccxp.org/. Upon acceptance by the CXPA to take the exam, delegates must then contact AMIDEAST at the details below.
Please include information on the exam and where you plan to test.
CCXP Assessment Centre in Dubai is located:
AMIDEAST Dubai and Prometric Test Center
Knowledge Village, Block 2B, Offie G-01B